LEGAL AID: My ex won’t let me see or provide for our son

I have been trying to reach her with no success. She doesn't even want me to support the child. PHOTO | FILE | NATION MEDIA GROUP

What you need to know:

  • The principle “in the best interest of the child” is unlimited in its application and demands of the two parents to work together voluntarily for quality parenting.
  • Irrespective of differences between mother and father, whether in a marriage or not, a child must not suffer in any way due to their misunderstanding.
  • Do you have a legal problem you would like addressed by a lawyer? Please email your queries to [email protected]



You're all set to enjoy unlimited Prime content.