Legal Clinic: I don’t want my ex-hubby’s name anywhere in my ID

Now I don't really want to have sex again, but he is coming back to my house later this week. What should I do?

Photo credit: Fotosearch

What you need to know:

  • It is appropriate to say that marriages are contracts that tether the parties therein to certain obligations.
  • Separation is only available if the court is moved by couples who are legally married.
  • Bigamy is marrying another person while one is still in the undissolved marriage.



You're all set to enjoy unlimited Prime content.